Sorry!… but we have to do this. Here's the fine print.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To qualify you need to complete one (1) survey on the i-will.ca website, while logged in with your Facebook account.
2. To obtain additional ballots you need to share your result(s) on Facebook, and/or complete additional survey(s). You will continue to receive additional ballots with every survey you complete, and every result you share – to a maximum of eight (8) ballots.
3. All prizes will be drawn on May 31st, 2013. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, have no cash equivalent and are not transferable or refundable. Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner. The number of prizes available to be won and the number of the entries received will determine the odds of winning. Surrey Women’s Centre reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond their control.
4. Selection Process: A computer generated random selection will be made from amongst all eligible Facebook entries received by Surrey Women’s Centre by 11:59 p.m the day prior to the draw. Selected entrant(s) including 1 male and 1 female, will be contacted via Facebook. To claim their prize, selected entrant(s) must complete the electronic declaration confirming compliance with the contest rules.
5. No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winner(s). The sponsors accept no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest. All decisions of the contest manager are final. On confirmation, prize(s) must be claimed within 6 weeks by the winner(s) by Facebook confirmation.
6. All entries become the property of Surrey Women’s Centre. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, misdirected or delayed.
7. By entering, each winner, if requested, agrees to have his/her name used without compensation for advertising purposes related to this contest.
8. The contest is open to residents of British Columbia who are between the ages of thirteen and eighteen years (13-18yrs), as of May 31st, 2013 - except employees of Surrey Women’s Centre, their sponsors, their associated companies, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers/sponsors and members of their immediate families living in the same household.
9. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations.